Home About Us Web Fun Photos Blog Buzz FAQ's Contact Us

Posts Tagged
“Home Based Business”

American Express Open Forum Features Shizzle Dizzle Magic!

Thursday, May 19th, 2011

American Express Open Forum Story

Last week we were featured on the American Express Open Forum blog. This is a site dedicated to small businesses. We were excited to be featured in their article 7 Reasons to Rethink Using Free Online Tools.

People often forget that not only are we entertainers, but we’re also running a business. I would say that 80% of our time is spent with administrative related tasks. The other 20% is spent actually performing.

ShizDiz is a Mission, Not a Magic Show.